[Herky] Half Iowa 6 Wisconsin 0

Curtis Frazier curtismfrazier at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 08:54:29 PST 2020

I stand corrected. Clearly, I was on a sugar high when I typed this. He did
get better, but I am getting flashbacks of 'Stanzi balls'......I usually
try to stay positive. 6-2 after an 0-2 start is pretty damn good!

Curtis M. Frazier

m: 630-930-9429
e: curtismfrazier at gmail.com
[image: linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/curtisfrazier/> [image: