[Herky] Half Iowa 6 Wisconsin 0

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Dec 13 11:57:47 PST 2020

For all I know he saw Charlie Jones on the sidelines and thought he was an eligible receiver.   Petras has clearly had his moments but I just looked at the stats of 8 of the other QBs in the Big Ten (Fields not one of them) and he is very comparable - a little better than some and a little worse than others.  Maybe COVID has impacted all the QBs not having Spring ball and the normal summer with the receivers.  Petras would be impacted more than most of the others as a first-year guy.