[Herky] Half Iowa 6 Wisconsin 0

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 12 19:56:31 PST 2020

Last week he throws a really bad interception when he should have just thrown the ball away.  Prior weeks he forced passes that were not there. This week there were 2-3 passes (including this one) where he did not see anything and just threw it away.   I am happy with the progress.  Hopefully the next step is that the throw aways are a little closer so he does not get the grounding call.