[Herky] Coach's lawsuit assails Iowa AD's record on gender equality - Yahoo Sports

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Tue Mar 8 09:16:26 PST 2016

I'll stir the pot.  I think the comment was a surmise that if there was a
problem, male athletes might want to go elsewhere.

IMHO, the male athletes could care less.  They are kids wishing to play
ball.  I don't see the politics as a big issue.  Just MHO, and I've been oh,
so out of touch before.

Keith Voigts