[Herky] Confusing

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Sep 20 10:33:05 PDT 2021

Yes.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Herky <herky-bounces at lists.herky.net> On Behalf Of Scott Werling
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2021 6:48 PM
To: herky at lists.herky.net
Subject: [Herky] Confusing

I'm not completely sure how to feel about this game.  The covered the spread.  Goodson goes for some great long distance runs.  O line?  I have no idea what to make of them.  Workmanlike? Probably.  Petras had time to throw, sort of.  D was themselves but seemed to have a lot of trouble with the hurry up offense by Kent State.

I really don't know what to think of this team.  They just keep winning.  Might have been a bit of a let down from the first 2 games.

Next week Colorado State who's really struggling.  Will the Hawks play to level of their opponent?

Scott