[Herky] Confusing

Scott Werling scw969 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 16:47:54 PDT 2021

I'm not completely sure how to feel about this game.  The covered the
spread.  Goodson goes for some great long distance runs.  O line?  I
have no idea what to make of them.  Workmanlike? Probably.  Petras had
time to throw, sort of.  D was themselves but seemed to have a lot of
trouble with the hurry up offense by Kent State.

I really don't know what to think of this team.  They just keep
winning.  Might have been a bit of a let down from the first 2 games.

Next week Colorado State who's really struggling.  Will the Hawks play
to level of their opponent?

Scott