[Herky] Where Iowa football ranks statistically in the Big Ten after week one

Scott Werling scw969 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:16:27 PDT 2021

I've wondered how the lack of a bowl game last fall messed with the
team.  Did they go through normal practices and have a simulated game
(scrimmage)?  Or did their season just end when Missouri backed out?
That's a lot of practice that would have gone by the wayside if they had
nothing after MU pulled out.

Scott