[Herky] Half Oregon 56 Iowa 46

Gwen McNatt Enokian gmcnhawkeye at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:36:31 PDT 2021

I am pretty sure Loyola would beat Iowa this year. Yeah they lost badly to
Wisconsin but that was basically a pickup game and the Ramblers really
gelled a bit later.

Losing Nunge was huge as was a half CJ. They say he has plantar fasciitis.
That makes no sense to me. I have had plantar fasciitis (I actually have a
mild case right now) I used to run marathons and plantar fasciitis never
stopped me. You have to deal with it but it mostly hurts when you are
inactive (first thing in the morning, riding in a car for a long time).
Once you start running, it goes away. Whoever said he has a stress fracture
is probably correct.

This loss will haunt me too!  It was not fun to watch