[Herky] speed

dvanlangen at verizon.net dvanlangen at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 17:34:12 PDT 2021

The Hawkeyes need a starter who is an enforcer, a wide-bodied 6’8 to 6’10” guy with toughness and brawniness.  All those 6’9” players suggested for the starting rotation are finesse players.  Also, Connor and J-BO will take up most of the playing time at the #2.

I think P-Mac should continue as the #6 off the bench and KRM is likely going to be coming off the bench.  I think Perkins and Ulis will get quite a lot of playing time when they need ball handling. I think Perkins has a lot of upside in his game on both ends.

Dennis v.