[Herky] speed

kvoigts at wisemanengine.com kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Thu Apr 29 11:28:42 PDT 2021

6'7' Forwards who blow by the opposition are highly sought after and go the
NBA right away.  We probably will see one very rarely.  I do not see us as a
one and done school and I hope we never will be.

I hope JB can function as an assistant coach on the floor, while he kind of
backs out of the point guard role.  I think it will be nice to have some
speed at the point with folks who can drive and kick back to him for the
treys.

The Hawks need speed, that is for sure.

Keith Voigts