[Herky] Ferentz 'surprised' by Wadley's comments

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Fri Jul 31 10:48:12 PDT 2020

I wouldn't say Wadley is lying, although there may be misunderstanding in some areas. Corroboration? Too many black players have identified similar problems, as has the investigation, to say there is no corroboration. Arkrum by himself I would have dismissed, as I did DKJ's story. Right now I trust the players over the coaching staff just on volume.