[Herky] Ferentz Knows Politics Will Be Part Of The Dialogue

Dennis VanLangen dvanlangen at verizon.net
Sat Aug 1 15:01:09 PDT 2020

In some ways, Ferentz is himself a politician. He has Barta wrapped around his little finger, so he’s manipulating. He is belligerent at times with the media when he gets tough questions. I guess he thinks they are fake news, heh? And, above all, he’s on an apparent power/control trip when it comes treatment of his student-athletes.

And Brian appears to have taken after pops. I hope he leaves the program.

This whole episode puts the University in a very bad light and the stench will linger.

Dennis v.
Sent from my iPhone