[Herky] Final Michigan 10 Iowa 3

Gwen McNatt Enokian gmcnhawkeye at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 13:09:08 PDT 2019

Hi Herkyites!

Just got back from AA. Its a beautiful fall day and we enjoyed the drive
home.

Need to watch the recording but I tend tp agree with Scott Dochterman who
said that we Iowa forgot to be Iowa; zone run blocking and pounding the
other team to exhaustion. We seemed to abandon the run way to early.  It
was really disappointing

Keith, you would have liked the Michigan radio announcers. They were very
complimentary of Iowa thruout the game!

Also optimistic for a big bounce back game.

Gwen