[Herky] Final Michigan 10 Iowa 3

Curtis Frazier cfrazier at ceoexpress.com
Sun Oct 6 06:00:19 PDT 2019

Hell, Alabama can’t win a game like that!

TBH, I think this may be a little bit of a blessing, in the long run. I would rather us implode in a single game like this, in a hostile stadium, with clear ‘fixable’ mistakes, than for us to have us go into our next tough battles under-prepared.

Personally, I am thinking that the team can go back, re-group, study the films, and come out blazing against PSU. Stanley could not have had a worse day. The O-line was clearly not prepared for their bug uglies, and we simply could not catch a break (2 fumbles in a row that bounced right to UM?!?).

I have a bit of HUS, but I am cautiously optimistic that this sets us up for OUR bounce - back game.