[Herky] Men's Basketball 5/2/2019 Isaiah Moss to Transfer

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun May 5 13:30:38 PDT 2019

The player was Kaevon Merriweather DB 6-0 210 who is the other starting safety with Stone.  Stone is the one who posted the video.  This could be one of the most athletic pair of safeties Iowa has had.

I am beginning to think that this could be a really good defense if DJ Johnson (or someone else) can handle the Cash position.

Thanks for the clarification on Patrick's weight. I thought he was heavier than that now.