[Herky] Men's Basketball 5/2/2019 Isaiah Moss to Transfer

Patrick O'Rourke jpj11304 at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 07:59:28 PDT 2019

Patrick is 6’ 8” but only weighs 175 lbs.  Most of the players he will be
facing will be 25 to 35 heavier than he is.  I hope I am wrong, but until
he adds 25 lbs & strength, matching up against B10 players will be
difficult.

You may be right regarding Geno Stones basketball ability. That was
impressive.

Pat