[Herky] Men's Basketball 5/2/2019 Isaiah Moss to Transfer

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat May 4 17:15:47 PDT 2019

Are you saying that Patrick just needs to red-shirt?  I think he has gotten stronger over the last year and has another 6-7 months before BB season starts.  Hopefully he will be strong enough to contribute if he is needed.

The best PG for Iowa might be on the football team.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDeLh0hA9j/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again