[Herky] Halftime Maryland 27 Iowa 23

Dennis VanLangen dvanlangen at verizon.net
Tue Feb 19 19:57:49 PST 2019

As poorly as Iowa played, I was surprised they had to chance win at the end. Bohannon was off balance on his last two three-point attempts. They made quite a few bad passes and shot around 30 percent for the game. I was also disappointed in Cook not crashing the boards on the last Maryland offensive sequence. But Iowa rebounded well for the game and played great defense in stretches. But they didn’t cover the long range shots well in stretches, allowing a dozen 3-pointers. The law of averages finally caught up with them in getting a break in the waning seconds.

Dennis v.

Sent from my iPhone