[Herky] Halftime Maryland 27 Iowa 23

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Tue Feb 19 19:39:14 PST 2019

Kreiner didn’t block out the big guy who tipped in the winner. He left him to move to the guy he couldn’t have an effect on. It’s crazy at that time, I know, but Fernando should have not been left to rebound.

Bad game for Wieskamp. All didn’t shoot well. Great defense by the Hawks.

Moss almost had the tip in.

Two out of three at the gun isn’t so bad.

But they need to start playing better if they want a decent post season against higher rated teams.

Keith Voigts
Sent from my iPhone