[Herky] Iowa Football: Projecting the Hawkeyes, Big Ten Bowl Games

Gwen McNatt Enokian gmcnhawkeye at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:51:19 PST 2019

We certainly won't go to Detroit!    The problem with the Holiday Bowl is
the expense of airfare and the proximity to Christmas.  I was pleasantly
surprised to see very affordable hotels, however.  Redbox - yuck- same
issues but it is further away from Christmas.  Citrus, yes agree that the
match up could be disastrous

Gwen