[Herky] Fran McCaffery Says He Has Not Had Contact with Arkansas

Jayant Rajgopal jay.rajgopal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:49:32 PDT 2019

So, this definitely puzzles me.
McCaffery is an improvement over Lickliter and of course, ANYONE would
preferable to the previous guy (I won't mention his name...) based purely
on "good human being" status.
But he's not in the same zip code as Dr. Tom, Raveling or Lute - what
exactly has he done to warrant interest from other major programs?  Mind
you, I try to stay realistic about these things - I'm certainly not calling
for his head.  While I still think we can do better than McCaffery, it's
not like there are tons of better coaches queuing up for a gig in I.C....

--
Jay Rajgopal