[Herky] Herky Digest, Vol 118, Issue 23

Jeff Hansen jhansen34 at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 30 19:50:09 PST 2017

Being a long time member of Herky, I've read any number of ignorant
posts (and probably contributed a few), but the one below Curtis's
comment really takes the cake. BTW Curtis, good to see you back. What
are you thinking about the state of Hawkeye wrestling? Looks to me like
Penn State is poised to win another title come March, while Iowa just
treads water. Outside looking in seems to be our lot in life lately.

Jeff