[Herky] Herky Digest, Vol 118, Issue 23

Curtis Frazier cfrazier at ceoexpress.com
Tue Jan 31 09:25:52 PST 2017

Hey, Jeff! Busy, busy year, so I have been less active than in the past!

WRT Iowa wrestling, Clark’s injury and Stoll’s injury certainly took some wind out of the sails. Before that, I thought it would be a solid 2 horse race.

Also, as much grief as Carton is taking, he is certainly filling in admirably, if not so much consistently. I think if we can get Topher, Cash, and Joey believing a little more, then I think they can surprise us with points at the tourney. Our heavyweight just needs to stay out of the clinch and get his opposition gassed. I hold nothing against him as it is a no win situation.

Are we going to win the NCAA’s? Nope. Not in my opinion. We will be top 3, though, with 5-6 All Americans. I certainly am excited about next year, though. And I think we are going to help to disappoint some individual expectations. We are poised to have a great competition with PSU for the next few years. I strongly feel we will no longer be a dynasty, but rather it will be Iowa, PSU, and the rest of them for the foreseeable future (with respect to OSU, tOSU, and a few others as not too distant next tier programs).

Hoping to contribute more as we approach the tourney!