[Herky] Students

Dennis v dvanlangen at verizon.net
Sun Feb 26 13:19:01 PST 2017

It’s been very loud at Carver at times, but I think a lot of students are fair weather fans.  Also, I think kids from other schools are a lot more creative in trolling the opposing teams, and seem to be organized in their various cheers, jeers, and noise making (such as MSU kids right now as they play the Badgers).

If they allowed Iowa students to sit in the sideline seats, I think there would be an uptick in their energy.

But....maybe Iowa is truly a football school, as some hoops coach mentioned about 10 years ago.

Dennis v.