[Herky] Students

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 26 12:06:31 PST 2017

One of the things that stands out to me as I watch road games is the students.  The students at the other schools seems much much better than Iowa students.  The number and enthusiasm of the students is very impressive. Iowa students on the other hand seem really weak.  Perhaps it is where they sit and the camera angles  but they seem like a non entity.  I know that many times it has been mentioned that the student section was not even full.   Can those who go to the games have a different opinion?  Any insight as to why this is true of Iowa students but not it appears other schools.  I know it was not the case when I went I was a student at Iowa.

https://www.landof10.com/maryland/maryland-flash-mob-basketball-game