[Herky] Post Offense

SRINIVAS REDDY hawkeye_fan at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:39:50 PST 2016

I personally do not like the excuses for why the starters or the bench is not scoring.Hitting the wall or stagnation or overworked is the same for all teams.On top of it, we have had a pretty much injury free season while most of the teams missed out a player or two for some time.Why is it that the other teams are getting better while we are not???