[Herky] Post Offense

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Fri Feb 26 14:25:23 PST 2016

Dale Jones.

Keith L. Voigts

Wiseman Technologies, Inc.

From: Herky [mailto:herky-bounces at lists.herky.net] On Behalf Of SRINIVAS
REDDY
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 3:40 PM
To: herky at lists.herky.net
Subject: Re: [Herky] Post Offense

I personally do not like the excuses for why the starters or the bench is
not scoring.

Hitting the wall or stagnation or overworked is the same for all teams.

On top of it, we have had a pretty much injury free season while most of the
teams missed out a player or two for some time.

Why is it that the other teams are getting better while we are not???

  _____