[Herky] Iowa - ISU Wrestling

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sat Dec 10 18:19:29 PST 2016

Iowa leads 15-6 after 157. Match started at 285. The two loses for Iowa have been at 285 and 133 where Iowa has back-ups due to injuries to Stoll and Clark.  Stoll is still working back from the injury from last year. Clark 's injury is unknown.  Rumors were that it was pretty serious but they said on the telecast that he could have gone today if it was really needed.

I cannot say that I am impressed with what I have seen so far.  Gilman was dominant but that has been about it.  I really hope that Kemerer (157) was sick because that was a really disappointing match. He won 8-7 after going up early 8-1 and then he just held on. He has three stalling warnings called on him and there probably should have been another called which would have meant he would have lost.