[Herky] N. Texas State

Stephen Somermeyer steve at somermeyer.com
Sat Sep 26 16:45:04 PDT 2015

 QB play was superb from what I saw.  Defense had some let downs - didn't like how well NTS ran the ball on occasion and our guys looked a bit slow in the open field.  Missed extra point spoiled a long - 59 games - no miss streak.
Hawks are 4-0 (but so is Indiana) so can't complain too much.  Wisky will be a great measuring stick.  Don't think they're as good as in the last several years but the lines are huge as usual and it's tough to play in Madtown (although Hawks have some success there in the past.
Go Hawks!!
Steve