[Herky] On Iowa Live

Scott Werling scw969 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:39:19 PDT 2022

Kris, Keegan & Kenyon were on a local TV show called On Iowa Live.  Lots
of back & forth on the season.  Passing references to the end of
season.  Talked to Kenyon about their CR Prairie days.

And only 1 statement by the host to Keegan about going to NBA camps.  A
completely non committal answer and a smile and that was that.  Nothing
direct like, "Are you returning?"

Kris hinted that he is coming back.

Their mother is from my home town and a 2nd cousin to my wife, so we
have a bit of a vested interest in the family.

One question to Keegan; in a shootout between you & Caitlin Clark who
wins?  Keegan said he would after some smiling & a bit of a laugh.

Scott