[Herky] No faith in Iowa? ESPN's David Pollack scoffs at notion of Hawkeyes being B1G's best team

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Sep 20 10:33:05 PDT 2021

There have been a number of Super Bowl wins with QB's that were not pro
bowlers.  Just can't remember their names, but it has happened.  A QB is
worth more than his arm or ability stay in the pocket.  Game management,
oral calls, huddle leadership are just a few of the characteristics.  I
agree that his passing game is still questionable, but I cannot judge the
other things.

Therefore, while its fun for all of us arm chair quarterbacks to share
ideas, we may not know it all.  But what we do is better than talking to the
wall!

Keith

 <https://www.facebook.com/kvoigtscommerial/>