[Herky] Where Iowa football ranks statistically in the Big Ten after week two

kvoigts at wisemanengine.com kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Tue Sep 14 12:21:00 PDT 2021

My worry is the running game, which hasn’t been mentioned much.  Maybe that is because I don’t know what I’m talking about!

But with the two wins where we pretty much dominated, we should have been able to use the run to take up clock time.  We should have a lot more yardage from running than we have.  As time goes on we need that running performance, and then we can see what passing can do.

One big run from an Indiana busted coverage in two games.  The rest has been hard, hard, hard.

Maybe with lesser (hopefully) competition we can get something better done in this area.

But like I say, I probably don’t know what I’m talking about. 😊.

Keith Voigts