[Herky] Wisconsin

kvoigts at wisemanengine.com kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Sep 13 14:00:55 PDT 2021

I have heard talking heads and supposed experts/former players say that accuracy cannot be taught—you either have it or you do not.  I say the jury may still be out on SP.  Our last QB really suffered from accuracy challenges even though he seemed to be a great leader and smart game manager.

We will have a couple of weeks to continue with our arm chair coaching and evaluating.  I believe we have line, running and receiving problems just as worrysome as QB problems.  It’s too hard on my little mind to pick and choose which I criticize.  😊

Keith Voigts