[Herky] 8

Jeff Napier jnapier111 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 21 14:15:10 PST 2021

Keith - I tend to think your eye is pretty trained on this issue.   No RB is going to be perfect but it seems to me that he dances when he should just put his head down and go and he puts his head down and goes when he has the time to wait and find the cut back lane.

I agree that he is a really good back.