[Herky] Transfer Portal

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Wed Mar 31 16:33:19 PDT 2021

There are over 1000 names in the portal but few quality big men as Scott pointed out. Jack Nunge created a lot of initial excitement in the transfer market until people realized he would want to be close to his home in southern Indiana. Nate Reuvers of Wisconsin and Myles Johnson of Rutgers are two Big Ten centers on the list. Johnson is transferring for the right reason; he wants a top flight graduate engineering school in his major. Most mid majors don't have much size so aren't viable candidates to pick up transfers from. Kegan Murray may be Iowa's center unless they get lucky. We'll see how much and how fast the staff can improve Josh Ogundele.