[Herky] Half Oregon 56 Iowa 46

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Mon Mar 22 14:26:59 PDT 2021

Or possibly plantar fasciitis, which I have heard rumors about. Iowa will take a step back next year without Garza, Bohannon, and probably Wieskamp, but they can be a good middle of the pack Big Ten team IF Nunge and Fredrick are healthy. Both have been fragile to date though. They also need a backup center. I don't think Ogundele will be ready.