[Herky] What a half

Scott Werling scw969 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:56:05 PDT 2021

Unless the Hawks can turn this mess around, I feel sad for Garza and the
other seniors.  What a terrible way to go out.

Great season, tho.  I can't put into words what I'm feeling about this
team at this moment.  Iowa down 20 or so.  Wait till next year.

I am tired of playing the Iwo Jima JC teams.  Let's play some good mid
majors looking for a game & big payout.  Why play someone you beat by
40?  What does that prove?

Scott