[Herky] MEN'S BASKETBALL / JANUARY 29, 2021 SEESAW GAME GOES TO NO. 19 ILLINOIS

Patrick ORourke jpj11304 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 18:38:31 PST 2021

 I can still remember listening Jim Zabel calling that game.
It sounded like he had ran a marathon when the game ended.  He was exhaust trying to keep up with all of the scoring that was taking place.
Mount would have recorded 70 points if there was a three point line.
Pat O'Rourke

 Tempted to agree “best offensive team in some 40 years” but the year I graduated in 1/70 the Hawkeyes with John Johnson & Freddie Brown averaged over 102 (without the 3point shot).  I moved to Indy & got tickets to the IA/PU game where Mount scored 50+ but 5 Hawks scored 20 & won 125-124. Steve