[Herky] MEN'S BASKETBALL / JANUARY 29, 2021 SEESAW GAME GOES TO NO. 19 ILLINOIS

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Sat Jan 30 12:23:50 PST 2021

Regardless, Illinoiz outplayed Iowa defensively.  Too many open men in the corner as our defense collapsed to the center and other side.  Defense is our Achilles heel and unfortunately it probably won’t change.

Also, when CJ isn’t in there, defenses have one less problem and can key on JB and JW.  Bohannan was covered like glue the entire game.

Keith

 <https://www.facebook.com/kvoigtscommerial/>