[Herky] A look back 35 years later at Iowa’s historic victory over Michigan

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Tue Oct 20 06:52:41 PDT 2020

Just saw this.  I watched the game with my college freshman son with the Hawkeye Club in Dallas.  At the end of the game, the place went wild, like I suppose hundreds of other places across the country.

Then on to the Rose Bowl with another son, only to watch Ronnie Harman drop two balls at critical times.  And we were sitting in the middle of the UCLA section with someone’s faculty tickets.

Oh, the memories…..

Keith