[Herky] Iowa Must Improve its Passing Game to Compete for Conference Championships

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Mon Nov 30 16:39:22 PST 2020

So true.  I’ve heard so called experts (coaches, former QB’s, etc.) say that accuracy is not acquired—you either have it or you don’t.  I guess sort of like shooting in basketball.

If Petras set all those records in a large high school, I can’t understand why he is so erratic now.  It’s past the rookie excuse phase.  He is now a  full up veteran, IMHO.  So I hope he can come out of his shell and start making a difference.  As the article implies, we have so many tools, that with a decent passing game this team would be very special.

Keith Voigts