[Herky] Cross conference game

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 30 12:13:41 PST 2020

I guess I have HUS for basketball.  I’ve been disappointed so many times in my life with Iowa BB - 1970 loss to Jacksonville, loss of Lester in 1980 Final Four, loss to Northwestern State, etc.  I just always think something will go wrong and dash my hopes.  Sure would be nice if the team lived up to expectations this year 😄
June

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone