[Herky] New York Post: Gonzaga playing shows NCAA's dangerous lack of COVID-19 uniformity

OJHawkeye OJHawkeye at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 29 16:20:20 PST 2020

Hopefully all are well by December 19th.  Iowa coach may not want to play if not.  Why risk it as Big 10 has protocols for virus.  One or more players getting virus and being sidelined could hurt his win/loss record and ranking.Sent from my  U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: STEPHEN SMITH <ssmith2084 at aol.com> Date: 11/29/20  1:06 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: herky at lists.herky.net Subject: [Herky] New York Post: Gonzaga playing shows NCAA's dangerous lack of COVID-19 uniformity Gonzaga playing shows NCAA's dangerous lack of COVID-19 uniformityIona College’s basketball program was shut down for two weeks after a graduate assistant tested positive for COVID-19. Rider shut things down for two weeks because one player tested positive for the virus. Syracuse shut down after coach Jim Boeheim and one player tested positive. Now, compare that to Gonzaga playing its game in the Fort Myers Tip-off against Auburn on Friday, despite a player and a staff member having tested positive. Doesn’t add up, does it? Gonzaga didn’t break protocol. TheRead in  New York Post: https://apple.news/A7ZN8p7wOQ5ybZAZabRDbQQShared from Apple NewsSent from my iPhone