[Herky] PFF: Where Iowa's Spencer Petras ranks among FBS QB's midseason

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Fri Nov 20 08:27:53 PST 2020

I agree. In this podcast, Scott Dochterman and Rob Howe discuss Petras's deficiencies and suggest a change may need to be made if they continue. Further, there may need to be a full quarterback competition come January. If Penn State shuts down the running game by throwing everyone at doing that, can Petras win the game? I have my doubts. Kirk Ferentz has been reluctant to make a quarterback change.

https://hawkfanatic.com/2020/11/19/hawkeye-hotspot-podcast-11-20-20/