[Herky] Fwd: Try premium channels FREE for 30 days

Larry Edwards larryed6124 at knology.net
Sat May 9 08:48:26 PDT 2020

Sorry, sent by accident.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Larry Edwards" <larryed6124 at knology.net>
To: "herky" <herky at lists.herky.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2020 10:46:05 AM
Subject: [Herky] Fwd: Try premium channels FREE for 30 days

----- Original Message -----

From: "The Roku Channel" <Roku at email1.roku.com>
To: larryed6124 at knology.net
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2020 10:35:58 AM
Subject: Try premium channels FREE for 30 days

Watch SHOWTIME®, Acorn TV, Hallmark Movies Now, and more for free.

View online

Last chance to snap up these free offers on The Roku Channel

>From hit original series to international TV and kids’ entertainment, choose from 25 premium channels and watch for 30 days free* . Hurry, offers are ending soon.
Start free trials

Noggin free trial ends on May 10th at 9pm PST. All other offers end on Monday, May 11 at 5:30pm PST. Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel are monthly subscription purchases with a free trial available for select services. Valid payment method required. CANCEL BEFORE TRIAL END TO AVOID FEES. When trial ends, your subscription will automatically renew at the subscription rate until canceled. Subscriptions are non-refundable. Cancel via your Roku.com “My Account” page. New subscribers in US only. You can only view entertainment from your Premium Subscriptions on Roku devices, at TheRokuChannel.com, and on the Roku mobile app. Terms and Conditions apply: https://go.roku.com/therokuchanneltc . A temporary authorization hold for the subscription trial may appear on your payment method. Terms subject to change and may be modified or canceled at any time without notice. Void where prohibited.

Unsubscribe | Shop now | Support | Privacy policy

©2020 Roku Inc. All rights reserved. ROKU, the ROKU Logo, the ROKU fabric tag, ROKU TV, and “HAPPY STREAMING” are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku Inc. All other trademarks and logos herein are the property of their respective owner.

This email was sent to larryed6124 at knology.net by Roku, 150 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA 95032, United States