[Herky] NCAA tournament canceled in response to coronavirus

June Hauck jehauck at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 12 14:01:12 PDT 2020

March Sadness....I understand why but it’s hard to miss my favorite time of year.
June H

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, March 12, 2020, 3:47 PM, Larry Edwards <larryed6124 at knology.net> wrote:

The NCAA has canceled its men’s and women’s basketball tournaments in response to the coronavirus outbreak.

NCAA President Mark Emmert and the Board of Governors on Thursday announced in a statement that they had canceled the events, as well as all remaining winter and spring NCAA championships.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/03/12/coronavirus-live-updates/#link-TTNH2IHQFNFMDBBVWOJHBX3AE4

I assume this includes wrestling which is just underway. It is going to be very quiet on Herky the next half year.