[Herky] Former Iowa running back Akrum Wadley says his time as a Hawkeye was a ‘nigthmare’

Curtis Frazier cfrazier at ceoexpress.com
Tue Jun 30 06:23:42 PDT 2020

I asked someone to go back to the Pinstripe Bowl pressers. He said, "There
was a press conference Kirk Ferentz had prior to us leaving for the
PinStripe Bowl Game in New York
ave someone go back to the Pinstripe Bowl pressers. He said, "There was a
press conference Kirk Ferentz had prior to us leaving for the PinStripe
Bowl Game in New York which is near my home town in Newark NJ. A reporter
said to Kirk Ferentz “Coach it’s a good thing you are going to New York
because your star player Akrum Wadley who’s from New Jersey can show you
guys around.” KirK Ferentz responded to him “That’s the worst thing about
it!”. Here is the actual quote:

[image: image.png]
I actually recall him saying something to that effect. It is not negative
at all - certainly not derogatory. So, it makes me think that he was
picking up every chip he could see and carrying them on his shoulder(pads).
As such, I am real critical of the intensity of his note, Add that to the
fact that he is widely accused of scamming fans for an autograph for money
scheme, and I am suspect.

Just my $0.02...
<https://www.facebook.com/curtis.frazier/allactivity?entry_point=profile_shortcut#>
Edit