[Herky] George Kittle named best player in NFL by Pro Football Focus

Dennis VanLangen dvanlangen at verizon.net
Thu Jan 23 09:25:39 PST 2020

For those “give a foul” situations, Coach needs to teach the players to quit the little slapping and do some real bumping (and grabbing without arm bars). College refs are officiating more and more like NBA refs. They are looking for “real” fouls. Garza is probably fouled about 20 to 25 times a game, but the refs are letting them play.
Dennis v.

Sent from my iPhone