[Herky] Half Nebraska 38 Iowa 31

Keith Voigts kvoigts at wisemanengine.com
Wed Jan 8 14:09:31 PST 2020

Concur, Jeff.  You just cannot win consistently by throwing up three's and
nothing else.  The Mayor had a good strategy last night.  Others will try it
so our staff needs to figure it out and design a system to adapt without all
the three's thrown up by medicore (at best) consistent three point shooters.
CJ is a lynch pin to take pressure off Weiscamp.

Troussant is maturing.  I like his speed, moxy and toughness.   Actually,
this team is tougher than any Hawkeye team I've seen in a long time.

Keith Voigts