[Herky] Well damn

Stephen Somermeyer steve at somermeyer.com
Thu Feb 13 19:15:08 PST 2020

 Fran & Hawks got screwed om the non goal tend call. McCafferty has to look to score, especially with the Hawks losing Frederick.  I’m going to have lay low here in Indiana.
Antwerp, I almost always travel through airports wearing Iowa gear. Near 100% Someone will always say “go Hawks”.
Next gameSteve